Saturday, March 20, 2010

How do I make short hair out of long hair?

I am a girl with shoulder length hair. I am going to a mystery party this weekend and I am playing a guy. This is a 70s themed party. How can I make it look like I have short hair? I was thinking of putting it in a ponytail and slicking it up so it just looks short straight on, but I've never really tried that. Does anyone have any advice?How do I make short hair out of long hair?
get a wig or just slick it down with jel. and wear it in a low ponytail as if you were a guy with a ponytail. or just wrap it in a bunHow do I make short hair out of long hair?
the best thing to do is purchase a wig and use it if you cant get one then put your hair in bun and wear hat if you dont want to you can tie it to look as if you are man with long hair dont forget the facial hair though! lol
get a funky had and put the hair under it inside it. or makr a tail pin it up so its flatt across the top of your head and spike the hair. youll have a funky due lol
Use a hat
a wig.
wear a wig

No comments:

Post a Comment