Monday, March 15, 2010

How do I make my short hair grow faster?

I heard somewhere that pre-natal vitamins do the trick, but what else is there? Help!How do I make my short hair grow faster?
Just take a lot of vitamins and eat a lot of green veggies.How do I make my short hair grow faster?
Just eat healthy, then add on an appropriate amount of vitamins. The washing your hair two times a day is a myth. Other than that, just don't get really short hair cuts, lol. I don't know if there is much else to it, only time...
vitamins, and taking showers like 2 times a day like one in the morning and one at night
i dont know spray it with that plant stuff that makes them grow faster it helps your hair grow faster too
Take cold showers(:


its helps


but not like for you body youll catch a cold at the end of the shower


rinse with coldness
Try getting a trim. By cutting off a little bit, your hair grows faster. This is what my hairdresser told me.
make the same face you do when you're constipated.
  • makeup show
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment