Monday, March 15, 2010

How can I make short hair less noticeable?

I've just had my hair cut but when I told the person cutting it I wanted it TRIMMED, he cut too much! Its way too short and I hate it. When I go back to school people are bound to notice, as my hair used to end at my waist, now its half an inch past my shoulders and it make me look really odd. When tie it up, you can still notice its short and it don't want hair extensions; it costs too much and I've read about hair extensions ruining your hair and making it fall out. My long hair used to be my best feature, lengthening my face now it looks terrible!How can I make short hair less noticeable?
Tie your hair up at the back, but fold your tail in half. Or use a hair clamp/clip instead of a rubber band.How can I make short hair less noticeable?
Live through this and be a bigger girl afterwards. Hair grows so it's not a permanent state of affairs. Next time, speak up.
Firstly, your hair lengthening your face cannot possibly be any different now as you will not be able to see where your hair ends from the front and the effect can only come from the hair that frames your face. Secondly, nobody will notice or care that you have had your hair cut - its not like you have had a dramaticaly new style or had it cut short. Your hair is only shorter not short. I bet your hair looks better than it did - waist length hair is rarely attractive - just boring, too much hair and people get stuck with it for donkey's years, always looking the same because they don't want to let go of their hair. Your hair will soon grow back or you will get used to it.
Face up to the fact that there is nothing you can do if you make a big thing about not liking it your school mates are going to notice more,act like you love it,or wear it in a bun for a couple of years till it grows back.
put a finger in your nose all day, it'll make your hair go noticeless.
I would say, get a bodycurl . It would make it plump up more, so that it doesn't look so blah. I don't mean a kinky curl, more of a wave.


I'll bet you'd look so pretty, that no one would even notice the length anymore.
well u can where hats or you can go get institutions to help you
choose hair styles where you have part of your hair down and part up... you can buy longer hair on things like clips and bobbles to put in but i think that the best thing for you to do is to face it and tell every one what a crap hairdresser he is. You never know people may like it better.





Good luck!
Why not try a new colour as well and if they ask say you were trying new styles out.





I felt the same about my new hair when it was cut but after it a few weeks its grew on me. (no pun intended) And I love the style it is now.
i'm afraid there's nothing you can do, just wait and you'll get to like it.


i know it's devastating when you get the wrong haircut, but don't worry it'll grow.


the person who said your classmates will notice it more if you complain about it is right: if you say nothing at all, or act like you like it, they will not make fun of you.


in any case it will be noticeable, so grin and bear it.


you could try curling it slightly too, it'll look different and nice :)


good luck *hug*
what about a wig?


both pricy options but would make you feel happier.





I hope you let the hair dresser know how displeased you are with the style and cut?
.
Well, there's no way to make it less noticeable - the only thing I can suggest is to try to act like you like your style. Your vibes influence others. If you act like you really love the length but just want to grow it back, others are less likely to notice as much. You can always just wear your hair with a headband or something. Also, make sure you put your best make-up (if you wear it) and wear earrings and cute clothes - that should take the focus off of your hair.
you might be surprised people might like the new you
i know you dont want hair extensions but you can get ones that clip in, ive bought myself some and you clip them in and out as often as you want you can wash and curl and even die them to match your own hair. Try looking on ebay and see what you come out with
by the time you go back you will have got used to it and every one else will probs have had a haircut too so dont worry about it!!!!!
shave it all off, then no-one will notice it at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment