Thursday, March 18, 2010

How to drop short hair to long hair?

I have a typical haircut that is short, but I want to drop it towards the ground instead of just standing up on my head. How is it done?How to drop short hair to long hair?
hmm.. you can try straightening it. or comb it down.. it depends on how long your hair is.. if its too short to do those things then it might be short to do nething.. but i dunno.. try straightening it if its long enough.. n comb it down.. or put some hair crap into it so it can stay down.. like gel or something.How to drop short hair to long hair?
...you grow it out?





Or blow dry it downward.
let it grow if boy if girl put in ponytail or Brade it and keep doing that it helped my hair it may help yours
I don't understand fully I guess.... Just let your hair grow out?
  • makeup show
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment